I'm so excited to partner with Good Eggs to bring you a preview of their new Weeknight Dinner Kit launching on April 16th. I've tried other meal kits before and there were always two things I didn't like about them--too much wasteful packaging and it took at least an hour to prep and cook. When I received the Good Eggs Weeknight Dinner Kit, I was so happy to see that the box was small, the ingredients were minimally packaged, and any packaging material that was required was compostable.
The kit came with 3 dinners and each one literally took only 10-15 minutes of prep time. Each recipe is clearly marked A, B and C with corresponding labels on the ingredients. It was easy to distinguish and separate for storing in the fridge.
I decided to make the Mint Pesto Pasta with Spring Peas and Green Garlic first. Initially I thought it wasn't enough food but turns out I had some pesto leftover so I could make a lunch the next day. Score! Lucas and Theo LOVED it! They never had mint and arugula pesto before and they kept asking for more. Score again! The meal came with a giant salad and a yummy red vinaigrette.
Love this on the box!
I also got a Buh-Bye Box to encourage being fully present at the dinner table.
Thanks Good Eggs for the amazing Finishing Salt from Omnivore.
And thank you again for the Fresh 2016 Harvest Olio Nuovo from Other Brother. It was perfect for drizzling at the end of the
I highly recommend this dinner kit for busy families. It's absurdly fresh, easy, and delicious.
Here are more details of the Good Eggs Weeknight Dinner Kit:
- Customers who sign up for the dinner kit receive 3 meals, which can be ordered and delivered at the same time as their weekly groceries (subscription not required).
- Kit options change weekly
- Cost is $69.99
- Promotional pricing in April and May: $49.99 (use code DINNERKIT20 for $20 off your first kit)
- 1 meal = 3 servings
- Each weekly menu comes with a Good Eggs seasonal green salad mix and dressing that can be paired with any meal. (pairings suggested on recipes)
- This spring, there will be 2 omnivore meals and 1 vegetarian
- Coming later this year: vegetarian, paleo and other options
+ Ceramic bowls by Colleen Hennessy
+ Napkins by Sweetgum Textles
+ Find me on Instagram (@good_on_paper), Twitter (@good_on_paper),
Pinterest (@goodonpaperdes) and Tumblr (hellogoodonpaper)
+ Subscribe to receive the latest posts and Good on Paper updates delivered to your inbox.
+ You could also use Blog Lovin' or Feedly to follow along.